Monday 2 October 2023

 Hi Parents,

I hope that you all had a great Moon Festival. Thank you for all the Moon Festival gifts. I'm sure I have picked up a couple of kilograms this weekend. 😋

This week we are writing our English written exams. We reviewed today and we have done a worksheet during class time. I reminded the students to take all their review worksheets home. We will do one more review worksheet tomorrow. Please let me know if you have any questions about the exam.

The students don't have written homework this week, except for Friday, due to all the exams they are writing this week.

Warm regards

Teacher Steph 

HOMEWORK

Monday

  • Study for the exam.

Tuesday

  • Study for the exam.

Wednesday.

  • Read "Exploding Ants" p. 84 - p. 88

Thursday.

  • Read "Exploding Ants" p. 89 - p. 93

Friday

  • Week seven: Write words 1 - 5 three times.
  • Write the definition of the words.
  • Write a sentence with each word.
  • Write the word in Chinese.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 14

Dear Parents, As we enter our final week before exams, I'm sure all the sixth-grade students are feeling excited. This marks their last ...