Monday 6 November 2023

Week 11

Dear Parents,

I hope this message finds you well. It's always a pleasure to update you on the progress of our amazing students. I am incredibly proud of their hard work and dedication as they continue to excel week by week.

As we enter a shorter week, I'd like to remind both students and parents that an important milestone is just around the corner - the Unit Test. The students have been diligently preparing, and before the week, I will also give the scope of the exam, which will be neatly organized in their communication books. For your convenience, I will also share the exam scope in our Line group, so you can easily access it and support your child's preparation.

Please find the homework underneath.

I appreciate your ongoing support and involvement in your child's education. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Together, we can ensure their continued success.

Warm regards,

Teacher Steph 

Tuesday

  • Write 11 - 15 three times.
  • Write the word in Chinese
  • Write the definition
  • Write a sentence.
  • Read "The Gymnast" p. 142 - 147
Wednesday.
  • Write 16 - 20 three times.
  • Write the word in Chinese
  • Write the definition
  • Write a sentence.
  • Read "The Gymnast" p. 148 - 151
Thursday.
  • Study for Week 11's Unit Test: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 14

Dear Parents, As we enter our final week before exams, I'm sure all the sixth-grade students are feeling excited. This marks their last ...