Thursday 15 February 2024

2024 - Week 1

 Dear Parents,

Welcome back! I hope you had a wonderful Chinese New Year holiday filled with joy and precious moments with your loved ones.

As we start this new semester, I want to thank you for your continued support and cooperation. Your involvement in your child's education is invaluable and greatly appreciated.

Please be reminded that we will be starting homework tomorrow (Saturday). This will help our students ease back into their academic routines and prepare them for the exciting learning journey ahead.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Let's work together to make this semester a successful and enriching experience for our students.

Thank you once again, and I look forward to a fantastic semester ahead!

Warm regards,

Teacher Steph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 11

Dear Parents,  I hope this message finds you well. As we approach our final exam weeks, I want to keep you updated on our progress and expec...